What The Package Includes
We purchase hunting licenses prior to arrival, and require all licenses info ahead of time: Name, address, date of birth. This has to be in clear print as to ensure info is correct.
- The game is processed and froze, until you depart.
- Decoys and any other related items needed in the field.
- Accommodations are supplied
- Meals are also supplied
- We spot fields and arrange for hunting permission
- Variety of different blinds are used
- If there any other needs, we will do our best to accommodate them.
The main airports are Regina and Saskatoon. We are located approximately 2 to 2.5 hours drive from each airport. Check map to ensure you understand where you are going. You will have to rent a vehicle to drive to camp and to transport you out to the field. Hunters seem to travel with a lot of gear. I have found that if you rent an SUV you will have a great place to leave your gear between hunts; this insures that you are comfortable.
Things You Need to Bring
The weather conditions can change overnight, so come prepared. This can really add to the adventure of the hunt, as long as you are prepared for the conditions.
- Warm water proof clothing (cold wet weather)
- Light weight clothing (for warm days)
- Hip waders (are an asset)
- Spare shotgun
- Coolers (transporting birds )
- Shells (we can supply on prior notice )
- Bird calls
- Trained dogs are also welcomed as they like to hunt as much as we do. There are vet clinics only 30 mins away.
- FIREARM TRANSPORT PERMITS